2. I bothered clex_monkie89 and sashataakheru on AIM last night and think I finally have a suitable plot for the WC bodyswap fic. Which is good, because it's extraordinarily appropriate for my first prompt on writing_game this board, "extenuating circumstances", but I couldn't write that until I'd worked out several large promblems (like not knowing what caused the bodyswap). So, I can write now!
2b. Except that I have loads of homework. Argh. I hope I'll find that sufficient motivation to actually get some homework done.
3. Unfortunately, the WH13 fic is not going so well. Sigh. But at least I'm not on a clock for that one.
4. Speaking of fic with deadlines, oh god the SN/QL. *headdesk* OP of that prompt, if you're reading this, I AM SO SORRY. D: I will finish that fic. One day. Hopefully soon. I will. Honest. DDD:
5. I watched the Psych finale yesterday morning. <3333 Now all I've got left to catch up on are Dark Blue and Happy Town. (And while I'm on the subject of TV, how disappointed am I that Lone Star and The Event are in the same timeslot? VERY. I mean, obviously, Event is going to have to take precedence, but still. It saddens me.)
6. I went back to TO and the Werelist for the first time in about five years today (technically, I'd been back at TO a couple years ago to update my gender on my profile, but I didn't stay long). Actually remembered my passwords, even. My Werelist account had been deleted, but I made a new one. Hadn't realized how much I missed all those guys. It's good to be back.
7. Saw Toy Story 3 for free at Meacham on Friday night. Such a happy-making movie. \o/ :DDD *love*
Now, time for lunch, then homework, then fic. *nodnod*